Huntsville’s Premier Personal Injury Attorney

Fighting For Compensation After Your Loved One’s Death

If you have lost a loved one due to another’s negligence or wrongful conduct, Mark A. Jackson, P.C. will fight for retribution on your behalf. Under Alabama law, a wrongful death plaintiff may be able to recover damages designed to punish the wrongdoer and prevent similar harm from occurring to others.

Mr. Jackson has served clients in Madison County and the surrounding region for more than 30 years. He has recovered more than $32 million in compensation for his personal injury and wrongful death clients.

Wrongful Death In Alabama: What To Know

Whether your loved one was killed in a car accident, a workplace accident or an accident caused by an establishment overserving alcohol, you may have the right to pursue a wrongful death claim. In Alabama, the personal representative of a deceased person’s estate has the right to file a lawsuit. A successful case must have several criteria:

  • Another person or party’s negligence caused the death of your loved one
  • As a result of the death, you have suffered damages

Under state law, you must file a wrongful death lawsuit within two years from the date of your loved one’s death. If you miss this statute of limitations, you forfeit your right to seek compensation.

Advocacy From A Local Community Member

Mr. Jackson is more than just a personal injury attorney; he is a Huntsville native who cares deeply about helping the local community. To him, you are not a case file. You are a friend and neighbor. While recovering financial compensation is an important part of his job, even more important is his dedication to helping you move forward after a very difficult time in your life.

Request A Free, Confidential Consultation With A Lawyer

No one should have to endure the death of a loved one because of another party’s negligence. Hold the perpetrator accountable with the help of Mark A. Jackson, P.C.. You can request a free, confidential initial consultation with him by calling 256-929-6391 or by using his online contact form. You do not have to worry about cost, as he does not charge any fees unless he recovers compensation.