Huntsville’s Premier Personal Injury Attorney

Helping Huntsville Workers Recover Benefits For Over 30 Years

If you suffered an injury on the job, you deserve the assistance of an attorney who can help you understand your rights when it comes to workers’ compensation. Mark A. Jackson, P.C. has more than 30 years of experience helping workers in all industries seek workers’ compensation benefits. As a native of Huntsville, he is passionate about helping people in Madison County and the surrounding communities get the benefits they need following an injury.

Fighting For Full Compensation For On-The-Job Injuries

When you are injured on the job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation. However, many employees have difficulty receiving full benefits from their employers’ insurance companies. If you have been injured or lost a family member as the result of a workplace accident, Mr. Jackson can help you obtain the maximum amount of benefits available to you under the law.

Standing Up For Injured Construction Workers

Construction sites are dangerous environments where accidents often occur. Workers may be injured by sharp tools, loose materials, heavy machinery and exposed wires. If you were harmed on or near a construction site, you may be entitled to compensation.

Have You Still Not Received Your Benefits?

Insurance companies do not always want to pay the compensation they owe. They are for-profit corporations with one goal: to make money. If your employer’s workers’ comp insurer has not paid the benefits it owes you, get in touch with an experienced attorney who can advocate for your rights. Or, if you were denied workers’ compensation benefits, ask a lawyer about appealing the decision.

Get The Help You Need For Workers’ Compensation

You do not have to go through the complex, confusing steps of the workers’ comp process on your own. Get help with every step – including appeals. To learn more, contact Mr. Jackson for a free consultation. He works on a contingency fee basis and does not charge any fees unless you recover compensation. To begin, call 256-929-6391 or send him an email.